50 Year Old, Breast Augmentation & Non-surgical Procedures, London

Ten years ago, as I approached my 50th birthday, I...

Ten years ago, as I approached my 50th birthday, I started to consider undertaking surgery for a breast augmentation. At the time, without much knowledge of the industry nor any names of recommended plastic surgeons, I decided to phone my local private hospital and ask for an appointment with one of their surgeons. Well, someone must have been looking down on me that day as I struck gold! An appointment was made with Barbara Jemec and I have never looked back since. The outcome was exactly what I was after - I regained my shape and, more importantly, my confidence. Throughout the journey, Barbara was simply fantastic. So much so that, since the procedure I have recommended Barbara to a number of close friends and even to my own daughter - there's no greater testament to my faith in this woman than that!
London Plastic Surgeon

From the first consultation to the final discharge appointment, Barbara was the medical epitome of professionalism and, more importantly, warmth. She listens, she understands, and she advises. If she feels something isn't right for you, medically, she'll tell you. That honesty is of paramount importance to me and that is why I have recommended Barbara to a number of close friends - and why I will continue to do so. Her expertise and experience is unrivalled but so is her bedside manner and professionalism. These are qualities you very rarely find all in one place.