Facelift Gone Bad

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Sorry but no referral from me. Had facelift and...

Sorry but no referral from me. Had facelift and ended up with one ear longer than the other and my pierced earrings went in different directions. Revisions are like pulling teeth - you'll get the yes we will fix it but after two/three tries I am done. He does that purposely to wear you down. Patel even told me the last time that I would have to wait 10 years to fix the ear properly. Funny I went to another surgeon who fixed it within two weeks. And he did it correctly. The invoice was sent to patel for reimbursement but nothing so far. Now he doesn't respond to emails. Also left scars on my cheek in front of ears. In other words scar management should be part of the package . Not here. Costing me more money to have the scars lasered. So essentially I am paying for something I already paid for.... IMHO he does what is easiest and fastest for him with little or no regard for patients. Ameteur results at best. I would seek more competent and professional doctor. Reading here how he has a habit of loosing files - seems to be common and I am wondering if that only happens to patients who point out his inadequacies. Word in social media is that he removes negative reviews - let's see

The Worst Facelift

Outcome - look at the photos. The scars extend down my cheek, one ear longer than other, neck revision is horrible. Dr was rude and his demeanor arrogant. Patel refuses to repair, reimburse, even to supply all medical records - telling me to hire an attorney. I look like a freak and wanted to look good for my son's wedding. I can't stand to look at the photos.

Worst Facelift

I wanted to look refreshed for my son's wedding. The results left me with extensive facial scars on my cheek and in front of my ears. I was told the scars old fade but hey never did. I am left looking deformed and scarred. Dr Patel refuses to revise or refund money. The worst decision I have ever made was allowing him to perform a facelift on me.

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon