31 Old Female. Upper and Lower Eye Surgery plus Breast Revision - Hoffman Estates, IL

Plagued by my eye bags for years, and too much...

Plagued by my eye bags for years, and too much upper eyelid skin.
Also wanted a revision breast augmentation to go larger and since they were shifting and had the double bubble. Went from 335cc to 550cc anatomical gummy bear. Haven't had a chance to look at breasts due to bandages still being on. But my eyes are doing good so far

Upper and lower eyelid surgery plus breast revision

Healing nicely

Day 4 post op

Day 4

Loving my breasts (day 4)

8 days post op

My eyes look so big and my bags are non existent. :) Healing well.

3 weeks

6 weeks

Looks best with makeup, but still have more healing to do.

Upper and lower Eyelid - 9 week update.

Its been quite a journey, mostly a stressful one. Waiting on your eyes to heal and seeing some weirdness happen to your face along the way can take a toll you on. But, every week that goes by I look better and better. Then when I look at the before and after pics and see how much younger and less tired I look, makes it all worth while. Ill keep posting updates along the way. If anyone has any questions regarding Upper and Lower eyelid surgery, don't hesitate to ask. I know how nerve recking it can be.
Also, my breast augmentation has been a smooth recovery. :)

Update

11 weeks post op - Im in love with my new look. I feel and look younger, less tired, and love the fact that I don't need cover up anymore to hide my bags. When I have people telling me that I don't look 32, it makes the whole process worth it... I couldn't be happier!
My scars have disappeared as well. My surgeon really knows what he is doing, and for that I am happy with the outcome.

3 months post op

Healing so nicely, that I can't even tell I had surgery. No scars and best off bag free. I look 5 years younger, so happy with my results. I highly recommend my doctor.

4 months post op.