51 Years Old. Never Thought I Could Have a Body Like This!! - Hoffman Estates, IL

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this...

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this experience for me. The staff and the surgical facility and Dr Patel himself. He gave me. realistic expectation and the results have exceeded that to my joy and satisfaction. The follow up support and care is exceptional. I never feel pressured to have procedure or treatment and am given great advice on what will best fit my budget and desire for a result. I went to 3 different doctors before I decided to use Dr Patel and his staff. I also had a break reduction and fat transfer later. I am so thrilled with all of it. I feel and look amazing! If you are looking for the best. Look no further.
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Dr Patel is truly an artist and you can tell that he loves and takes great pride in the work he does. Whether it's cosmetic and elective or a reconstruction, he REALLY takes making people look and feel better about themselves. Friendly and professional. The perfect combination!!