Ultra Happy with my Breast Augmentation w/ Silicone Implants! Dr. Mesa a HARVARD Trained PS is the Best! - Hoboken, NJ

I am glad that I did a consultation with Dr. Mesa...

I am glad that I did a consultation with Dr. Mesa for my breast augmentation. I did several consultations with board certified plastics surgeons in the area, but I wasn't totally happy with either of them.

I found Dr. Mesa in RealSelf and I decided to give him a chance.
Wow! I booked my surgery immediately with him. He took care like no other I consulted with. He took a lot of time to go over the details of the consultation. He took pictures of me and told me what to expect about the surgery. He let me choose the breast implant size ( all the other doctors told me what size I was supposed to get). His nurse Cristina connected me with other breast augmentation patients and I was able to confirm everything.

Surgery went very well. As Dr. Mesa explained to me the worst pain was the day of surgery and the day after. I had to wear the special bra for 8 weeks. I am more than 3 months after surgery and I love my results. I choose 375 high profile implants. I think the brand was sientra. Everybody complements me about my breast. They all say they look very natural and that they fit perfectly my body.
I do recommend without any hesitation Dr. Mesa for natural breast augmentation with implants.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is very caring, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He takes all the time necessary to make you understand the benefits and risks of the surgery. He is not pushy at all. He and his nurse Cristina are an outstanding combo: they make you feel like you are a family member getting surgery with Dr. Mesa. I am coming back to get my tummy tuck with Dr. Mesa when the time comes. I am recommending Dr. Mesa to all my friends and family.