Dental Bridge for my Upper Teeth - Vietnam

I'd been wearing dentures for more than a decade...

I'd been wearing dentures for more than a decade and now that I'm earning bigger money to cover the dental expenses, I decided it is about time for change. I had a huge gap between my front teeth so I had a small tooth (denture) in the middle and 3-4 missing teeth on the side which is why I had to wear dentures that time. I asked different dental clinics for the price and procedure and I was so glad I stumbled upon Elite Dental Clinic. It took me a week or so to decide but at the end, I took a big leap despite being scared of what's going to happen during the procedure. Believe me, I have never gone to a dentist FOR YEARS because I'm scared.

First procedure is the root canal treatment. One of my biggest fears is injections so imagine how frightened I was before Dr. Han injected the anesthesia on my gum >_< When I arrived home and til the next day I had never experienced any pain which is surprisingly great! After few days they put the temporary bridge. The employees at Elite Dental have been very responsive to my queries as well. If I don't like something about the temporary bridge (i.e. color) or I feel discomfort about the bridge, I'd email Queenie and she'd book me an appointment right away!

Second procedure was the teeth trimming. The third was the minor gum surgery. Just the thought of 'surgery' freaks the hell out of me, but it was very, VERY quick! It took less than 30 minutes and I was amazed! At first I was hesitant to do it because I'm so scared, but then I realized that the dentist really knows what is best for you and your teeth so I decided to take a major leap (again) and just go for it! IT WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER (see the photo below)!!

Now I am very VERY VERY confident to show my million dollar smile to my students. :) I am not shy anymore to meet new people because I don't have a gap/small tooth on my front teeth. I can smile confidently on the camera without me worrying about my dentures showing. This is such a huge milestone in my 25 (almost 26) years of existence and I am really glad and happy and confident with this smile makeover that Elite Dental Clinic has given me!
Dr. Han