no need to fear fractora! - Hinsdale, IL

I am writing this review only 4 days from the...

I am writing this review only 4 days from the procedure. So I am not quite sure yet if it will do what I am hoping, however, I did want to complete a positive review regarding the process and procedure. In case anyone is fearful of having a Fractora treatment...don't be!
The numbing cream works wonders. I did not feel "very much" and what I did feel was nothing to fear. It certainly was not in the "pain" category.
The other aspect I was nervous about was how terrible would I look after. I am very red and blotchy, however, no where near what I was fearing. I still had to block out 7 days (I hope not more) before venturing outside. I can not wear make up, so I figure I might as well stay in and get things done in the house. This is day 4 and I am still blotchy red, not as much, but still enough that I look bad...and I only had half a face done. I do feel it is beginning to fade, so I am really hoping by day 7 I can make it in public with no worries!
As far as what you feel. after the treatment, is pretty much nothing. Your face is a bit hot for about 30 minutes or less. The numbness wears off quickly. The post care also had me nervous, but that too is simply washing your face with a cleanser and then apply a topical cream, both of which I purchased at the Dr.s office. You also can use Vaseline, which I do use at night instead of the cream I purchased. All very simple to perform. Your face does not hurt, so you don't mind cleansing and keeping moist.
I hope I have alleviated any fears anyone might be experiencing about this procedure. I did take some before pics. If my after pics turn out just spectacular, I will share them with you at a later date. I was told for the results I want I should have 3 treatments. I know I will have 2, then decide where I go from there. So it may be awhile, but I will keep you posted! To early for "after" pics at this date.
Chicago Dermatologist

Dr. Steil did my procedure. I loved Dr. Steil even before she performed this procedure. My feelings did not change after the procedure. Dr. Steil is a caring, concerned, and knowledgable Doctor as well as human being. I would not have chosen her for this procedure if I did not trust her already. I have had this Dr. for other procedures and would trust her with any others. It is because of her I decided to go ahead with a Fracture procedure. I trust what she tells me. She is straight with me..what will work for me and what won't! At my age, 64, I need that! I have wasted enough money on cosmetic "comings and goings"!!!