Highly Recommended! -Hinsdale, IL

After nursing two babies and losing 80 lbs that...

After nursing two babies and losing 80 lbs that I'd carried for over 15 years, my breasts were really unpleasant, to be kind. I'm 54 and thought why bother, but I'd worked so hard to make the rest of my body look good, why not my breasts too? My research led me to Dr. Iteld. I did consult with two other surgeons and selected Dr. Iteld because of his credentials, great reviews and his personality. He allows you to feel comfortable with yourself and decisions and is honest in his appraisal of what would be best for your body and appearance. Prior to surgery my mammogram revealed an area requiring biopsy. Within minutes of my calling his staff and informing them of the results, Dr. Iteld was on the phone with me and provided amazing support. Thankfully my results were benign and my surgery scheduled. I had both a breast lift and augmentation. I never had any pain, only some discomfort and was able to attend 3 graduation parties in one day only 4 days post surgery. I was back to work 6 days later (desk job). Its now been just over 3 weeks and I couldn't be happier! I know my fantastic results and quick healing is a combination of my good health and Dr. Iteld's surgical skill - particularly his skill understanding from other experiences that it is the surgeon's skill and gentleness of procedure that minimizes the disruption to your body and maximizes the healing process. Just follow his instruction and you will be thrilled! Hope this helps anyone on the fence about having your breasts done, but most importantly about selecting Dr. Iteld. Best wishes!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Iteld's surgical skill and gentleness of procedure minimizes the disruption to your body and maximizes your healing process.