25 Years Old, 5'7", 2 Kids, Significant Weight Loss - Hingham, MA

A long story short, after having two children and...

A long story short, after having two children and going from 260 lbs. the day of delivery of my second child to roughly 165 lbs. the day of surgery, I was left with excess skin and a stomach that I knew would need to be repaired surgically. I had been researching this procedure for quite some time, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I knew as soon as I finished my consultation that I would finally book the surgery I had been dreaming about for a year now. Dr. Guenther has a wonderful bedside manner, is very easy to talk to and I never felt uncomfortable asking any questions. The staff at his office were always very friendly, professional and accommodating. The day of my surgery went wonderful, and I could go on forever about how happy I am with my results, and how talented Dr. Guenther is,but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. If I do decide to ever have any more surgeries in the future I would return to Dr. Guenther in a heartbeat.