42year Mom Of4 Kids Breastfeed for 7 Years

After 4 kids breastfeeding all and the last for 3...

After 4 kids breastfeeding all and the last for 3 years I was done being kept away from the poolside. I wanted to feel beautiful again. This was my choice and I don't regret a minute.
Doctor was telling me the things I did not know yet and makes me feel very good to make a choice I was behind. The b

11 Weeks after surgery

Im so happy every day again.
Left and right are a little different but I'm not afraid. One will drop more quicker than the other.

12 Weeks post op

Feeling good but also bit putty about not dropping boobs anymore. But still a nice result.

14 Weeks post ba

Feeling good.
I'm training almost my old schedule again.
But my dr told me not to lose weight no more.
And don't train the sub muscular to much anymore.
Because my left muscle is so strong it pushes the implant away from the position.
He told me that is normal.
But I see a lot of difference between right and left.
Al do I'm glad about the size. At primary I buy 32C
And others are 34C
Don't know what to do about the difference yet. Maybe in a month I'm making a appointment again to see if te difference is still the same or less or :(

Not happy with my legt side

Gonna make a appointment again because I'm not happy about my left breast. The muscle is so strong that it pushes the implant away.
And I'm a fitness training person and it seems to getting worse every week. Right side is ok.
But also wished that I'd gone bigger in profile.
Sorry photo is coming

18 Weeks And not happy anymore

After a meet up with my doc in March I was ok. He told me everything was fine. But since today my worries come back. The red line you can see it is not a nice horizon line from the nipples. And the black arrow shows where the implant is been pushed away by the muscle. Send a email to day to see the doc again. It is getting worse and not better. Like my left breast feels smaller and is softer than my right. I'm finding problems with my bra because my left breast is smaller. Like a big b and my right is a full c. My breast where never unequally What would you do??

5 months post op

Hey there pretty ladies,
I'm 5 months post op and doing good.
Getting a small surgery this year to get my left breast a bit more round like my right one.
Sometimes wish I'd gone bigger in profile.
Maybe after a few years I don't know. Need to safe a lot of money again ????????????
I'm posting my pictures from before and after witch I got from my doc.
Hope you have a good healing process and for al the women who are considering a ba.
Go for it you are worth it.

8 months after ba

I'm feeling good but I'm finally made my decision to back in surgery again.
My left breast is not what I think it should be. Doctor can fix it only thing is I have to go back in general anesthesia.
I thought maybe only local anesthesia was ok but that wasn't a option.
So this week planning a date. Maybe a size bigger????
Dr v Selms

Honestly and safety by this man. He gives good advice and makes you feel important. Let the choice in your hand and does not do overdone choices.