23 Year Old Female Functional Septoplasty - Sarasota, FL

Needing to correct my deviated septum to allow...

Needing to correct my deviated septum to allow airflow in one of my nostrils, I initially sought out Bradenton Ears Nose and Throat who then referred me to Dr. Harry Wright because they felt he could handle my case better. Dr. Harry Wright really stands out as someone who is thorough and has great attention to detail. My procedure lasted 3 and a half hours at Lakewood Ranch Medical center and I had no bruising at all after surgery or the days/weeks to come and no need for prescribed pain medication. It is extremely evident that Dr. Wright cares about his practice and seeks to do a quality job. The swelling only took a few weeks to go down before my nose was back to normal size. After a few weeks I was able to breathe fully through my nose after he cleaned it out in one of two follow-up visits. Not only do I have improved air flow, but he also made my nostrils symmetrical. If you are looking for a facial plastic surgeon who has an eye for symmetry, attention to detail, and works hard to help you realize your needs, Dr. Wright is for you!
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon