36 Years Old, Active Mom Needed a Little Love in the Breast Dept.

I always knew I wanted to get a breast...

I always knew I wanted to get a breast augmentation and after having my daughter that was confirmed. A friend referred me to Dr. Hayes and I scheduled my consult. After meeting with him I knew I was in good hands. He was up to date on the latest procedures and incredibly confident. Also, his bedside manor was comforting. Concerned about size and many other things, I had questions. He never hesitated to answer them thoroughly and honestly. I wanted to be on the more conservative side and he listened. We decided on the size and scheduled a date. The experience in itself wasn't bad at all. I went in, walked out with two waterproof bandaids, went home and slept off the anesthesia then started doing arm raises just a few hours post op. I was sore but never in pain. I have zero regrets. Dr. Hayes does beautiful work.

I also received Botox from Dr. Hayes, it has been the best Botox experience yet. I've had Botox a few other times and haven't been completely happy with the results. After sharing that with  Dr. Hayes, he knew exactly where to place it to give me the look I was hoping for. Not only is my forehead smooth but my crows feet are gone.
No pain and quick.