26 Years Old, No Kids, 5'6", 122 Lbs - Hillsboro, OR

I am so excited for my breast augmentation this...

I am so excited for my breast augmentation this Thursday!!! I have spent HOURS and hours on realself reading everyone else's reviews and I'm nervous but so excited at the same time! I went to 4 different plastic surgeons and decided to go with Dr. Hayes! I still haven't decided what size I want yet. I want a very natural look. I have a small frame so I'm torn between 250-300. I hope I figure it out by Thursday!

Day 2 post op!

It's day 2 and I feel great! The day of surgery was great. I have never had such a good customer experience in any industry across the board as I did with my surgeon, his staff, the nurses, anesthesiologist, and the rest of the hospital staff. They made it so easy and comforted me before and after. I can't say enough good things about them! I went with 295cc on my right and 275cc on my left. I'm a little sore but have been out and about all day yesterday and plan to be today. They look huge on me because I'm so used to seeing myself so small. I can't wait for them to settle and look normal. It is very hard to sleep, especially since I'm used to sleeping on my stomach. I'm not in pain hardly at all during the day but it's pretty uncomfortable at night. I can lift my hands over my head, wash my hair, take showers, get myself out of bed. My surgeon has amazing hands and was so careful with the procedure. I feel that he did everything he could to not cause my body more discomfort than needed. I haven't really had any issues that I was afraid I might have, but maybe it's because I went with a smaller size? I hope they drop soon! :)

26 Years Old No Kids

It's been 2 months and they have "dropped and fluffed". They look and feel amazing! I had 295 put in the right and 275 put in the left. The right breast took a little longer to drop but it looks and feels great now! I hardly had any pain at all after the procedure, the only pain I had was from sleeping on my back. It was a great decision overall :)

Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hayes has been AMAZING. He is incredibly patient and willing to help. He was the first surgeon I had a consultation with, I checked 3 more out after him because I was told to do so and kept feeling like Dr. Hayes was the guy! He emailed me personally and spent hours answering my questions and never pressured me into using him. He listened to what I wanted and suggested sizes that I was comfortable with. All 3 of the other surgeons pushed me to a much bigger size and I felt rushed through all my appointments. Dr Hayes didn't make me feel like he was a surgeon and superior like others had, but more of a friend that talked me through the process. His office gal is super sweet and funny! She made me feel at ease right away. The office is beautiful and super clean. I'm confident I picked the right guy!! It's been almost 2 months since I had my breast augmentation and they look fabulous! I couldn't be happier!! After having consultations with 4 different doctors, I picked Dr Austin Hayes. I am SO glad I picked him, he happily answered ALL my questions and emails before and after surgery. He spent so much time with me and made me feel like I was his only patient. I was really nervous to get the BA but he answered the hundreds of questions that I had and I never once felt pushed into it. I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff, they were great. He is patient, knowledgable, friendly, and does beautiful work! I can honestly say I had no pain after the procedure either! I don't know what he did but he has magic hands! He is absolutely wonderful! If you're looking for a surgeon, Dr Hayes is the guy!