Self Confidence Booster and Beautiful Belly and Boobs! - Hillcrest, AU

Dr. Leedy , his office and OR staff are absolutely...

Dr. Leedy , his office and OR staff are absolutely the most incredible people I have ever had the pleasure of being seen by, and I know my Doctors. I worked at Hillcrest for over 15 years in various departments and with Doctors. I had never met or heard of Dr. Leedy prior to my initial visit. I did research to find a good plastic surgeon and he was the one I chose to see.

He has the most amazing people working for him and around him. That is proof alone of what a great person he is. They were thoughtful, easy to talk to and always willing to help. I had complications before I even had my surgery that he saw me for and never charged me more money. As a matter of fact, my surgery took an hour and a half longer than it should of, because he wanted to be sure I looked great. He even did extra liposuction.

I had an abdomalplasty and a breast reduction with liposuction. It was an 8 hour surgery, so no small task for Dr. Leedy and the OR Staff. I came out of OR and was in my room within 1/2 hour or so. I had pain medication but really only need the strong stuff for one shot. I was able to get my drains out from my breast the next morning in the hospital and go home with the drains in my abdomen.

For those of you who have never had plastic surgery (as I didn't) surgeons have to be artists as well as surgeons. It is Dr. Leedy's great eye for perfection that made me look so beautiful naked now.

In summary, this was by far the best experience I have ever had, from the initial consultation to my final visit. I will be back some point!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He did an incredible job on the my breast reduction and abdominalplasty. I had no issues or concerns after a 8 hour surgery. He was a perfectionist and was always available for any questions I had.