Highly recommend!! - Melbourne, AU

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Highly recommend!! - Melbourne, AU

I came to Andrew for a revision rhinoplasty, after being left with no airway and quite a deformed nose which collapsed after primary rhinoplasty with another surgeon. I chose to have a consultation with Andrew after many hours spent researching surgeons online. I found Andrew appealing as he specialised in rhinoplasty and reconstructive surgery, even on the operating team of separating conjoined twins Trishna and Krishna. I brought with me to the consultation the details and item numbers from the previous surgery which Andrew was surprised how outdated the techniques used were. He told me that this was a particularly complicated and challenging case but was confident he could drastically improve both breathing and aesthetics ... which he did. I had a rib graft and my whole nose reconstructed it was a difficult experience as there was so much work done but I can honestly say 8 months later that it has been life changing for the better. I couldn't recommend him highly enough and the care he took throughout the consultation, surgery and post surgical follow ups. Any concerns I have had he has scheduled immediate consult with me even between theatre patients to put my mind at ease!! Thank you Andrew!