Highly Recommend Dr. Poggi!

Revision Rhinoplasty

mistypollman

Doctor Review

27 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Highly Recommend Dr. Poggi!

My experience at Poggi Plastic Surgery has been impeccable start to finish. I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Poggi. I had a rhinoplasty five years prior to this one which was performed by a different surgeon. The results of the first rhinoplasty were unsatisfactory. Several years after the first surgery, my nose was broken and then I really disliked the way it looked. I decided to have a 2nd rhinoplasty procedure, but with a different surgeon. I read reviews of surgeons all over Kansas and decided on Dr. Poggi. I without a doubt made the right decision this time. My results from Dr Poggi are nothing short of amazing. The man is a master of his craft. My surgery was supposed to be around two and a half hours (as revision rhinoplasty is more complicated) but ended up lasting four hours because once in operation, Dr. Poggi could see I needed even more extensive of a surgery than originally thought to deliver the desired result. Dr. Poggi took that extra time to really strive to make me happy and do a great job even though it didn't provide any further financial gain. I am so grateful for this, especially after going through this surgery once before with someone else only to be disappointed. I feel this is like an art to him and he approaches his profession with passion and dedication. I would highly recommend this surgeon and if I am to ever have another procedure I would without a doubt return to Dr. Poggi.