56yrs young female_ Mastopexy (Breast Lift, Revision, Removal of 425cc implants and replace with 255cc Implants)

I am a very active woman who participates in many recreational sports, fitness and strength training activities.

I had Breast Augmentation surgery several years ago by another plastic surgeon who recommended 425cc implants. These implants were way too big for my body and lifestyle. Over the years they began to droop, sag, and interfere with my active lifestyle. I made the decision to have them removed. So began my journey to find a qualified plastic surgeon and research my options.
Dr. Paul Zwiebel was recommend to me by a world renowned plastic surgeon I had met several years ago; and who he had studied and trained under at the University of Pittsburgh.

Dr. Zwiebel is the most knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, sensitive, understanding and caring doctor I have ever been too. He is very attentive and a good listener. He answered all my questions and took the time to make sure that he fully heard me and visualized my desired outcome and how to best achieve my desired results.

He truly is a master at his craft and on the forefront of the plastic surgery industry when it comes to cutting edge technology and procedures. His education and training at some of the best schools in the country and his ability to relate on a personal level is a rare combination to find in a doctor of his caliber.

His practice is top notch. Every single employee, from front office to OR, has been absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. I am very happy with the care I received. They are the crème de la crème!

It has been two months since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier with the results! Dr. Zwiebel did an amazing job!

I have complete confidence in Dr. Zwiebel and plan to have other procedures done. I would definitely recommend him! He is the best of the best!

Sincerely,