44, 2kids 18,13 by C/Section Great Health, Great Fitness

Greetings, let me start by saying.. I was told I...

Greetings, let me start by saying.. I was told I was a great candidate for laser lipo with thermi Rf a fork of skin tightening lipo sculpting.. of abdomen/flanks.. I ended up going with a mini/tummy tuck with lipo of my abdomen.. this surgeon doesn't do skin tightening.. I didn't know that pre my procedure.. I have called, sent emails.. but have only followed up with the board certified surgeon about 3 times.. he last seen me in July of 2016.. He didn't recommend I get my flanks done..nor did he do anything about the loser skin still around my abdomen.. I paid 5,000 total.. they gave me a discount because he has his own facility in Highland IL. The issue I have is I'm 5'7.. was only 139-142 lbs to begin with tall/slim with curves.. I only have a small pick in the front from 2 C/Sections.. I'm devastated with my results.. no contouring at all.. still numb after 28 weeks/still tight.. he only said use cream I had to pay $20 from his office.. which didn't work.. I used embrace scar therapy that showed great results no keloids of the skin/just need some skin lightening now.. the Dr. Hasn't seen me since July 2916..mind you I'm suppose to follow up with him every 2-4 months. Ridiculous how no one has called to check up on me, find out why I haven't been in to be seen.. I did t want a huge 14 1/2 scar that surgeon assured me would only be size of myC/Section scar.. that was hidden n my pubic area that I one could see.. I feel deformed.. I had perfect body before in front now I look terrible in my opinion.. had to get consultation with other board certified surgeons that stated.. I could have gotten diff type of lipo with some skin tightening for the loose skin.. had he just said he doesn't do that I would have moved on after seeing him in July & asking why do I still have loose skin U than he tells me I do not do any type of skin tightening after telling me before my procedure I would look great.. I feel he took my money.. & did a worthless job.. do have to pay another $3,000-$6500 to fix what he didn't do..????..
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Appear genuine in beginning.. said he recommend mini/tummy tuck because I had great skin..& was in great shape.. only had a small pouch.. I said you sure I only wanted lipo I did not want a huge scar.. I was adamant about that..he assured me scar would be no bigger that C/Section scar.. he lied my scar is 14 1/2" long.. I feel taken advantage of.. my body looks disfigured.. it's been 28 weeks.. still tight/still numb.. huge scar.. he doesn't call you /email you or follow up with you. He only sees you when you come for 3-4 month visit.. I haven't been since July of 2016.. NO one has called to see how I'm doing why haven't I been back for him to see how I'm healing.. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO NO ONE!!once they take your money your forgotten about..