Rhinoplasty Success - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Life changing ! So grateful to Mark Solomos. From...

Life changing ! So grateful to Mark Solomos. From the start he knew exactly what I needed for my nose I agreed with everything he said, he just knew. The procedure was nerve racking and you just want it to be over but if you want it as much I did anything it is of course it's worth it and it was. The staff at the hospital were amazing, so caring and kind. Even the staff in theatre had a sense of humour and one minute I was laughing the next I was waking up job done. The weeks recovery wasn't the most fun but you know at the end of it you have a new nose so you just deal with it ! I felt sick as the anesteic wore off but got through it and made sure I sipped water and ate toast for energy as I couldn't eat the meal provided. I had a sore throat through out the week, sleeping was abit uncomfortable and I kept waking up with a dry throat so just sipped water but all minor things which you get through! Cast came off today and I just can't believe my face. It's really worth it, one day of being brave for the rest of a life time feeling happier and more confident. Thank you to Mark solomos.
London Plastic Surgeon

Life changing ! So grateful to Mark Solomos. Plastic surgeons are amazing. It's only my second week but having had my cast taken off I can't stop looking at my face. I am so happy the surgeon has done everything he said he could and it's just amazing. I feel confident and happy. Would highly recommend him to anyone wanting rhinoplasty he knows exactly what he is talking about and can change your life. Forever grateful.