26 Year Old Male: Revision Rhinoplasty - London, GB

I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr Julian De...

I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr Julian De Silva 4 years ago. I was very unhappy with results, he literally done nothing but made a mess of it. I had a consultation with Ivo Gwanmesia, straight away he knew what was needed to be done for me to have the nose I always wanted. He instantly gave me confidence by showing past rhinoplastys he had performed. All the way through the process he answered any questions I had and left me at ease. When the plaster was removed after operation, I absolutely loved the results, my nose had totally been remodelled. Before it had a hump on the bridge, over projected and dominated my face. I couldn't be more happy with results, as it's only been 4 months the swelling will continue to decrease which is very exciting. I couldn't recommend Ivo Gwanmesia higher. Being in your position reading reviews on Rhinoplasty surgeons, with so many available Ivo Gwanmesia is the best one I have come across, moreover he's cheaper than most.
London Plastic Surgeon

I explained to Ivo Gwanmesia, exactly what I wanted. After the first rhinoplasty was such a mess, I was very sceptical about how the results would turn out. But Ivo performed the rhinoplasty I always wanted, and more! Ivo delivered exactly what I asked of him, a true artist in Rhinoplasty.