Vaser Lipo, 4 Areas, 40 Year Old Woman. UK - Highgate, GB

I spent many hours online looking for stories when...

I spent many hours online looking for stories when I was deciding to do this which is why I decided to share my story. I used Harley Medical Group in Southampton and had my surgery in the Highgate Hospital. My surgeon was Dr G (as they call him). My experience from start to finish was excellent and I could not fault anything. The HMG were professional, informative and thorough and the hospital was the same. I had 4 areas - lower abdomen, flanks, inner thighs and inner knees done. I had this under general as opposed to local which I would DEFINATELY recommend! The day was very stress free and the operation went well - it took just over 3 hours for me to go to theatre after being admitted then my operation lasted 3 hours. I came back to the ward at 5pm and was discharged at 2030.

When I woke up I was sore and cold. It felt like I had grazed my whole lower body but within seconds of being awake I was given pain relief which was immediate and a heated cover which warmed me up right away. I stayed in recovery until I was back with it then went back to my room. As soon as I was back I was offered food and drink which I really needed as if not eaten or drunk all day.

Dr G came in to see me and discuss the operation. He removed about 1.75 litres of fat and he said it went well. He was an amazing surgeon and I would have no doubt recommending him to anyone. He saw me right from the beginning, was realistic and honest - something I appreciated.

I am now day 3 and am quite sore. I have no bruising on my legs but my stomach and sides are quite bad. I'm on antibiotics as a precaution for infection and pain killers which I am just taking every 6 hours to keep pain free. I can move around and each day is better but you definately need downtime after, I've been very tired since! I'm still pretty swollen and so I cannot see results yet but I've put pictures so you can see what to expect.

I am happy so far and looking forward to next few months when real results will show. I'll try and update later down the line!
Dr G