30 Years Old Breast Removal Uplift and Implants - Highgate, GB

Having had previous surgery with another surgeon...

Having had previous surgery with another surgeon (breast uplift and implants) I was extremely unhappy for many years!! After having many consultations around London with different companies and surgeons I still wasn't happy! I came across Dr Ricardo Frati and studied his work for 2years weekly before making any decisions and couldn't fault anything!! I had a private consultation with him at the Highgate hospital! He gave me his honest and realistic opinion and I fully trusted him!! I needed further uplift and smaller implants! He answered all my question and exceeded all my expectations! 6months later I have never felt more happy in every way! the scaring is neat and far better than I had ever expected! They look amazing! The healing process was also next to none with little pain! His after care was the best I have ever experienced! Dr Frati knows exactly what he is doing! I recommend him to everyone and always will!!
London Plastic Surgeon

The Best surgeon I have ever come across ! Very caring towards his patients, aftercare is brilliant !! Can't express enough his work is amazing!!