19 Year Old Dancer, Breast Uplift Much Needed

Having this type of operation at such a young age...

Having this type of operation at such a young age was very scary for me but I knew how much it was going to change my way of life for the better. It has made me so much more confident even on a day to day basis. I don't have to worry anymore about the clothes I want to wear and I can wear the latest fashion, for example backless dresses or low cut tops because I don't have to rely on a bulky, horrid bra getting in the way. As I'm a dancer, costumes were such an effort and I'd have to have different ones made because I couldn't fit in the same as my colleagues and it was so embarrassing! Being a very fit and active young lady I struggled with back pain and I would always have massive dents in my shoulders. I couldn't wait for the day at college to end so I could go home and take my bra off. The only con I have is the scars, but to be honest, They don't really even bother me that much anymore. I know in a couple of years they will eventually be hardly noticeable. Even after 3 months post op they have already faded ever so much. A lot of people have asked me if the whole procedure was painful and to be honest, I hardly felt any major pain at all. Obviously as soon as I came round It was slightly painful but nothing like I'd imagined. I didn't have to take any pain killers after about 3 days post op and I was soon recovered and back at work. If anyone is contemplating going through with this procedure, I highly recommend it. It has completely changed me as a person for the better and it has to be the best decision I have ever made in my life!
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Frati was amazing! After meeting him at my consultation I knew I was comfortable going through with this procedure and wanted it done asap. He was a really nice person and so down to earth. He guided me through everything and answered all my questions. He told me what was going to be best for me and guided me to making the right decision on the procedure. Helena Wilday was also great! She was there for me as soon as I needed any advice and my aftercare has been exceptional. My results were just outstanding and I'm amazed at Mr Frati's work. I would highly recommend him to anyone as he's great at his job!