Final Stages of Weight Loss Journey - Highgate, GB

I have always been unhappy with my breasts from a...

I have always been unhappy with my breasts from a young age but knew I wanted to have a family so out it to the back of my mind. Now at the age of 35, married and mum to 3 beautiful children I decided it's time for me to become happy with the body I am in. I have lost over 2 stone but my breasts dos not change in size making me hate them even more. Having researched for many hours I decided to go for a consultation with Mr Frati. Who totally made me feel at ease and suggested exactly what I had hoped he would. Being a breast reduction with lift. We set the date and the countdown began. On the eve of my surgery his secretary telephoned me to see if I was feeling ok and to answer any questions I had. Then the following morning I arrived at the hospital was shown to my room and it wasn't long before Mr Frati came to see me for his final measurements and pictures and to go through what was was going to happen. Soon after I was whisked off to theatre constantly being reassured. In just under 3 hours I was back in my room eating lunch! The hospital staff were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. His secretary Helena even came and visited me, which was very kind of her especially after all the emails she's had from me over the previous months! The next morning Mr Frati came to see me again to check everything was ok and I was off home. The following 7 days were full of excitement of he thought of getting to see my new breasts and before I knew it I was back in Mr Fratis room having the dressing removed for my big reveal!! I could not believe my eyes! I could not believe that he could achieve such amazing shape and size without using an implant. To say I was over the moon is an understatement! My after care so far has also me great and if I have any quest they are quickly answered by Helena. I can honestly say Mr Frati has changed my life now I feel body confident for the first time ever in my adult life. I would totally recommend this surgery to anybody thinking of having it.

6 weeks since surgery!

Well after going back and forth for the past 6 weeks due to one stitch not healing properly I can finally say I was given the all clear yesterday and could finally lay in the bath!! It was heaven. I've also now got my before and after pictures to share with you all. I'm still smiling 6 weeks on and can't stop looking at them! X
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Frati is a genius! He has made me feel at ease from the first consultation. I am currently still seeing him for aftercare. He certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to breasts!