I've Been Wanting This for So Long! - Hicksville, NY

During my consultation with Dr. Gerut the minute I...

During my consultation with Dr. Gerut the minute I met him I felt very comfortable! He answered all my questions and was very professional. Once I finished the nurses helped me try on sizes. The staff is like a family. They are very genuine. You will love Mindy the secretary she is the best! Once I chose Dr. Gerut I Booked my surgery and stopped in frequently to make sure I was set on the size.
The day before surgery I got a call from Dr. Gerut himself and the anesthesiologist to see if I had any last minute questions. I felt so much better hearing his voice knowing I was safe and had made the right decision.
Surgery went really well! It was LIFE CHANGING!!! I am sooo happy with my results. I got very emotional seeing what I looked like because I had wanted this for so long. I was super flat chested and an amazed how natural my breast look!
Thanks again Dr. Gerut!!!!!
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and happy to answer all your questions. I am happy I chose him for my breast augmentation. He did an amazing job!