Finally Getting Rid of These Sad Excuse for Titties Lol - Hickory, NC

So, I've finally scheduled it. I've always been...

So, I've finally scheduled it. I've always been self conscious about my chest size..mainly because I have never had anything to work with. Bra shopping sucks, trying to find a dress that looks flattering is almost impossible...etc. I am currently 5'7 and weight 115lbs. I love running and working out so I've always been very tiny. I wear a 32 A right now, and I'm hoping I can get to a 32 C! I realize that the surgeon can only do so much, but he seemed pretty confident that he could give me the look I want! My absolute biggest fear is getting them done and hating the way they look on my body. I'm very thin and when I see my breasts in their current state I'm nervous because they seem kinda far apart. I will post a picture when I'm not at work of them, but i'm just really needing some insight from you guys! My surgery is scheduled for 9-28-16...so I'm gonna keep y'all posted until then!!
Dr. Fewell