Tummy Tuck Miami ,Fl

I had 20 days ago my procedure and I feel very...

I had 20 days ago my procedure and I feel very happy with the results, even my PS had to drain my belly almost every 3 days, I have a lot of fluid, and they already took my drains out @12 day after procedure, but any way I had the BEST PS. (Dr. Rami Ghurani)'he's a Verizon's kind person, professional , honest, expert, etc,etc. again he's the best. And also his team are very very professional and soo kind. Thanks again.

Recovering very well!

Today I'm 26 days after my procedure! I wen to see my PS, Dr Ghurani. I'm look and feel to much better, so I'm happy with the results. I know that I need more time for the final results, but for now a feel well , and the opinion from my PS is very comfortable,clear,honest for me! Thanks again Dr.Ghurani and his staff!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

He's the best, very professional ,has a lot of experiencing ,very kind, I feel soooo safe in his hands, I'm really recommend Dr,Ghurani , I know is not easy found somebody very very professional ,and also he made beautiful surgeries ! Thanks also after the procedure he and his staff take care of me and fallow up all the time.