I Finally Did It!!! Thirties with 2 Kids. Hialeah, FL

Research is the number one factor to all of this....

Research is the number one factor to all of this. Don't listen to what people say, do a full investigation yourself. Pay attention to the doctors work. I had more than enough time in my hands to come to my final decision with Dr. O. He was very nice, informative and busy but you can't blame him he is good. His assistant and nurses will stay in contact with you if he can't but it still feel just the same as if he was answering majority of my questions. As I am still in recovery and I mean I have a lot more recovery to do. I still love the outcome and I'm patiently taking care of myself as followed to get the best end result. The hard part is discomfort, you can't sit on your butt, you have to stay on your tummy especially when sleeping. Using the restroom, wiping your behind lol omg it's a struggle but you have to hang in there and motivate yourself by looking at others final results. And keep educating yourself about your procedure. And also I have already broken a few rules but I got myself back in the game and staying on track. Oh berry important get your lymphatic massages! This will be the best benefit to a bombshell baddie body that you want. I will go back to see Dr. O for check up on how my body is recovering. Any other questions ask away, I hope that this helps. I don't have pics but I will upload some very soon. Oh and another thing don't let your pain meds wear off take them before pain comes again that will also help make things much easier for you in the process.

More pics

More pics

More research

So I never researched the recovering process of getting a bbl. This is very important the pain, the swelling is up and down, my mood, discomfort, damn garment and foam boards, trying to use the bathroom, irritation and all. I finally slept good after a massage. So now I'm finding out all this stuff. I wasn't in real self for a long time neither did I know that all this info was on here. I was just focused on the doctors and not know that I could read others reviews on some of the similar issues that I'm going through. Well maybe it was a sign so that I wouldn't back out of it idk. But I now know that I have a long journey getting back 100%. I'm going to do as much as I need to and just be patient with it. I'm giving up on a final result after a week and half, I'm just getting started.

I'm slowly getting there but i still have a long journey ahead of me...

It's been 3 weeks I have a lot swelling still going on. I have some good days some not so good. This is emotionally, physically and mentally draining at times. But the aftermath it awesome. I'm focus on my health, maintaining my body, basic exercising and eating right. I still have a little bruising and swelling. If I knew recovery would've been this bad, I probably would have hesitated more. I'm constantly doing my massages weather it's me or my massage lady but she teaches me how to do them at home, so I do it everyday after each shower. I can't bend all the way down and I have a tendency of pushing myself and I feel it later.

I'm 4 week post op today

Still bruising and a lot more healing to go. Back to work and getting back on track slowly.