Dr. Gerut and His Staff Are Truly Amazing - Hewlett, NY

I had always carried extra weight in my thighs for...

I had always carried extra weight in my thighs for someone of my size, and it had always been a point of self consciousness for me, that is until Dr. Gerut was able to change that. I was worried about a few things before surgery: the pain, the recovery time, and what my results would look like. Dr. Gerut and his staff were able to answer all of my questions, and I went into surgery much less afraid. They were honest and upfront about what my level of pain would be afterward, so I knew what to expect, and it wasn't terrible. They explained to me that with smart lipo the recovery time would be less than it would be with regular liposuction, and I was able to go back to work in less than a week (about 5 days). And finally, Dr. Gerut was very clear that results wouldn't be obvious immediately, but that it would be well worth it in the end, and it absolutely was! By two weeks after surgery, my thighs were already smaller than they were before the procedure. At about a month after the procedure I thought it couldn't get any better, but the results continued to improve all the way up to about 6 months later. I had never had a gap between my thighs in my life, but at 6 months post-op I looked in the mirror and there it was! I couldn't imagine having had a better doctor than Dr. Gerut!

Amazing Results from an Awesome Doctor!

I had extra fat in my neck area that had always bothered me. I often had a "double chin" in pictures, and just overall didn't like the way my neck looked. Dr. Gerut was able to change this. From start to finish, he and his staff made me feel safe and comfortable, and I was so extremely happy with my results. I was left with a smooth, tight neck, no trace of my old "double chin", and no scars! Really amazing results!

Dr. Gerut