Fasciablaster

I am a 52-year-old mom of three. I have been...

I am a 52-year-old mom of three. I have been using the fascia blaster for eight months and it is the best money I've ever spent. The science behind it makes so much sense. Anyone interested in this product should do their research and learn why this will work for everyone whether it is for cellulite or pain relief. I have learned that the dimply skin/distortions/ cellulite is caused by adhesions in the fascia and looking back I know that it also correlates to where I have pain. I have learned so much about my body and how to fix it. The tool will work to smooth out your fascia, and get rid of cellulite, But the important thing to know here is that once you free yourself of all the fascial restrictions in your body you can actually have better posture, symmetry, and alignment and really learn how to stay in correct posture so you don't have recoil and end up with your same cellulite. I actually grew back the inch that I lost in recent years. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with being able to stand in correct posture. But you learn all of this in the process of looking better. This is so much more than a tool, Ashley Black actually teaches you how to correct your posture and stay in alignment. It is not a quick fix, it is a process. The time spent learning and correcting the things that caused your cellulite in the first place is well worth the effort. You not only look better, you feel better, and feel better about yourself. This is the best self treatment tool out there. And like I said you get so much more than a tool.

Ashley Black guru