Loving my New Microbladed Brows! - Herndon, VA

Over years of waxing, plucking, and just plain...

Over years of waxing, plucking, and just plain getting older, my eyebrows had gotten very sparse and my right brow had absolutely no tail. I learned about microblading by accident as I was searching for a makeup artist to do my wedding makeup. I found Marina Sizova on Wedding Wire and as I was checking out her website, I saw all these pictures of amazing eyebrows. I wanted some! I read on and learned that Marina is certified in the Phibrow technique that's big over in Europe, and she had excellent client reviews for her brow work. I was obsessed and immediately made an appointment. A month later (3 days ago) I had my brows done. The experience itself was pleasant enough. While I was sitting with the numbing cream on, Marina took her time explaining to me exactly what to expect and answering all my questions. Then she perfected my shape with a brow pencil and had me approve it before she started the actual procedure. I didn't feel much of anything until right at the end when the cream started to wear off a little, but even then it wasn't bad. I was there for just over 2 hours, but the microblading process itself probably took about 45 minutes.

While they are still quite a bit darker than the end result will be, I already absolutely love them. I can't believe how real the little "hairs" look, even very close up. The shape was exactly as I wanted and perfect. I'm excited to see how they are going to look once they fade and after my touch-up next month. I will post more pics as this occurs.
Marina Sizova

Marina took her time and is obviously a perfectionist. She also very clearly explained exactly what to expect and how to take care of my brows as they heal. Being a make-up artist, she has a great eye for aesthetics and symmetry.