27 Years Old and Had a Hump and Droopy Nose.

Money well spent! It's expensive for sure but it's...

Money well spent! It's expensive for sure but it's been quite a white and this nose has been StRAight since the time of the procedure. I look a little softer and I feel more confident if someone is standing close up or by my side. My mum even commented on how my nose "isn't at all as bad" as I complain it to be! The first two weeks were scary- I looked like the avatar girl and I freaked out but Doctor naderi really calmed me down but after 7-8 days I was already looking good. Don't think ur droop will get fixed by this procedure. However If u have a bump it will make ur nose to appear smaller and soften your face. I would love to get a nose job in the future and would definitely go straight to Doctor naderi (if he lets me since I drove him absolutely crazy because of the swelling on my nose)
It is definitely a good way to start especially if you don't want people to think you got surgery.... Gradually shape ur nose so people think u aged well lol!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very understanding and calm. Great doctor. Really enjoyed my experience.