Lip Implants

Dr.Pearson I always wanted bigger lips , but I...

Dr.Pearson

I always wanted bigger lips , but I wanted something permanent . Therefore lip injections weren't my first option . After doing a lot of research I discovered lip implants . I made an appointment for a consultation with Dr.Pearson . The day of the consultation , I asked as many questions as possible . Dr.Pearson answered all my questions . He also explained to me the procedure and the risks . I felt like he really cares about his patients , so I schedule a date for the surgery . On the day of the procedure I got a anxious , because I never gotten plastic surgery ,it was my first time going under the knife . Dr.Pearson gave me a stress ball , and calmed me down . The procedure was pretty painless . It wasn't as bad ,as I thought it would be . Getting my lips done was actually pretty relaxing . After the procedure Dr.Pearson staff gave me a recovery bag . Which had items to make my healing process easier . Dr.Pearson also called me every night to check on my recovery process .After the procedure your mouth feels sore ,but it isn't really painful . I love my new lips they look natural ,and I love getting compliments on them . Over all Dr.Pearson and his staff are amazing they're so nice .
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Pearson is nice and caring . He's an amazing doctor . I would recommend him to all my friends .