Broken Nose - Hermosa Beach, CA

I was devastated when I broke my nose. It felt...

I was devastated when I broke my nose. It felt like I wasn't looking at myself in the mirror. Dr. Pearson went out of his way to spend time with me over the critical 7-10 when immediate surgery can take place. He also helped me with some abrasions on my face and informed me of everything I needed to do to prevent scarring. He also provided me with bandages so I felt comfortable working at my job. Due to my financial situation, I could not be put under anesthesia for the procedure. Dr. Pearson was very careful to ensure I was comfortable during the procedure. It seemed scary to have someone push my broken nose back together but Dr. Pearson made it a piece of cake. After the procedure, he called and emailed me multiple times to check up on me and make sure I was okay. He was always available to answer any questions I had. Best part is, I believe my nose looks better than before I even broke it!

Dr. Pearson is the kindest, most generous and best plastic surgeon in the South Bay!!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon