Perma Lip Implants 5mm Top 4mm Bottom - Hermosa Beach, CA

I had my procedure yesterday it was so easy the...

I had my procedure yesterday it was so easy the shots were near painless!! The shots were very easy And I was worried about the shots! The doctor brought in the samples of the Perma lip implants so I could feel how soft they are and see the sizes to better pick may desired size, I showed him photos of lips I liked. Dr Pearson was super nice and easy with me I could have fallen asleep during the procedure and I wasn't given any valium medication. I did 5mm in top and 4mm in bottom cause I like the look of the top lip being a little bigger then bottom,. I could see the ocean from his procedure room, there's a balcony with a sliding door that was open so I could smell the ocean then he had soft music playing, then he saw that I was squeezing my hand which I do when I get nervous so he gave me a stress ball to hold and squeeze during the procedure, he talked me thought every step so there were no surprises. The swelling is moderate, not severely painful my lips are sore but just as sore as when I've had filler done. Dr. Pearson Gave me a long lasting numbing shot for my drive home which was great because it took me three hours due to traffic to make it home. Then He gave me a little after care kit with bacitracin zinc ointment (for lips), gauze and arnicare (for bruising, swelling and pain). Then he called me that night and the next morning to check on me!

Day 2

I can see that the swelling is going down, still sore bruising isn't bad. Still cuting food small so I don't have to open mouth wide. Thankfully I have a WaterPik it makes it a lot easier to clean my teeth because brushing with the toothbrush it's difficult.

Day 4

Everything is going well with the healing process., I'm able to move mouth more normal bruising is fading and swelling gets better everyday

Day 7

Everything is looking good!! My lips still have some numbness but that's normal it gets better everyday. I'm so happy with how they look!!

Day 9

1 month update

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very kind, gentle and thorough with me, he took his time no rushing at all. He went over everything about the procedure with me, answer any questions and/or concerns I had.