Love my Lip Lift! Hermosa Beach, CA

I went for a consult with Dr. Pearson in November...

I went for a consult with Dr. Pearson in November 2015. It took me a few months to coordinate time off work,but finally went in for the procedure on February 8,2016. The entire process was painless from start to finish. The dreaded dental blocks,to me,felt no worse than a shot given by a dentist for a cavity fill. The numbing was immediate and I truly felt cutting or stitching. I ended up taking only two pain pills total and that was as a precaution in case it started hurting once the numbness subsided.
The recovery for me was a bit more difficult. Again,no pain,but the swelling was crazy huge! I wasn't prepared that the swelling would be as full and last as long as it did,but Dr. Pearson was very calming and reassured me that this is part of the procedure. As it came! What a beautiful job he did! Healed great and a subtle,yet awesome improvement. The before and after pictures say it all!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is a wonderful,highly skilled,caring and compassionate man. He wants his patients to be happy with their results and will do anything to ensure their complete satisfaction. I cannot say enough about how impressed I am with his work and his bedside manner. His follow up is very impressive,as he calls quite often to make sure all is going well. He and his staff are amazing and I highly recommend using his expertise if you're considering this procedure.