Lip Lift in Hermosa Beach, CA: Can't Believe How Much I Love the Results! - Hermosa Beach, CA

I inherited a long upper lip from my mother, and...

I inherited a long upper lip from my mother, and I've been researching lip enhancement options for years. I've tried it all... Makeup tricks made me look like a clown, and fillers gave me an unnatural look. It wasn't until I came across Dr. Pearson's before/after examples that I decided to finally go for it with the lip lift. I feel so truly lucky to have found Dr. Pearson. He is the ideal surgeon: equal parts technician, artist, and consultant. I flew out to Hermosa Beach by myself from Texas for the procedure and Dr. Pearson and his staff took care of me like I was family. I met with him every day during the recovery period and I always felt that he was just a text or call away if I needed him for any reason. I felt incredibly cared for throughout the entire process, which was very comforting since I was out there by myself.

Now, about the results! Dr. Pearson and I worked together to define my goals very specifically (down to the millimeter) before the procedure. I wanted a fairly conservative change -- more Grace Kelly, less Kylie Jenner. I'm amazed at how precisely he was able to execute my vision. It's exactly what I wanted. And my boyfriend's face when he picked me up from the airport said it all: he was so happy to see that I still looked like "myself", only a little more beautiful than before.

One last thought is this: I had not really prepared myself for the mental anxiety that comes with plastic surgery, especially in the first days following the procedure. I cannot stress enough the importance of choosing a doctor who is compassionate and committed to being present for his patients throughout the entire healing process. With Dr. Pearson you get it all -- great results and a great experience.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon