Permalip - Hermosa Beach, CA

I have always had fairly small lips and was...

I have always had fairly small lips and was unhappy with them up until getting Permalip. I had tried juviderm and restyle several times, but the results never lasted long enough for my liking, and the cost was adding up quickly. I decided to try Permalip so that I would never have to go back and get my lips redone again, and I can honestly say that I have never been happier with my appearance.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can honestly say that I trust Dr. Pearson completely after having a permalip procedure done. He made sure I knew everything there is to know about the procedure beforehand which made making up my mind about getting it done way easier and a lot less stressful. The procedure was quick and painless, because he made sure I was completely numb, and I ended up with incredible results. I've gained an extreme amount of confidence because my lips look even better than I imagined they would. Dr. Pearson checks up on me frequently to make sure everything is exactly how I want it which proves that he truly does ensure that he provides the best possible service to his clients.