So Glad I Went with Him! - Hermosa Beach, CA

So I was insanely scared of getting any plastic...

So I was insanely scared of getting any plastic surgery done. But I am beyond happy that I went with Dr. Pearson. He is SO sweet. He was calm and patient even when I was scared. He took amazingly good care of me after the surgery and I am kicking myself for not doing the procedure sooner, I love my lips! I already had some good ones, but they just needed a little extra you know? So I went into the consultation and it was a breeze. His staff is wonderful. I am very scared of needles and such. But Dr. Pearson was so understanding and very informative. When it came time to put the implants in (I went with the 5s) he was the best. He took his time numbing me, making sure to keep me comfortable and calm. I didn't feel a thing thank god. Afterwards was a little rough going for me. My lips swelled up more than I had anticipated. It was hard for me to get any food past my lips because it hurt to touch them. I tried to take one of the prescribed pain pills on an empty stomach, not a good idea at all. But Dr. Pearson was with me the whole way. Word of advice? Foods to eat! Get some Danimals yogurts. They are a kids yogurt, but its super thin so you can just drink it to get something in your stomach for the pills. Mac n Cheese is small and soft so you can fit it in too. And gatoriade. It had been about a month now and I am so happy! I love my lips! They are no longer bruised and I am at the stretching stage. They definitely are better, but will be perfect once I can smile more lol.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing! I wish all doctors were this nice! Plus he is skilled which matters just as much! He is professional, kind, and talented as well. Best doctor ever. I went for a few other consultations but he is by far the best.