Great Rhinoplasty Results. Hermosa Beach, CA

My nose has been bothering me probably since I was...

My nose has been bothering me probably since I was ten, I'm really glad I had it changed and I'm really happy with the results and my decision to have Dr. Pearson perform the surgery. His work is very natural looking (which is initially why I decided to book a consultation) and the time and attention I was given cemented my decision. Overall, this whole experience was a lot less stressful than I thought it'd be.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'd had consultations with several plastic surgeons in the area and by far Dr. Pearson spent the most time with me. He never seems like he's in a rush, always is enthusiastic to answer all of your questions and he never sugar-coated anything: he told me exactly what to expect during and after surgery. During every meeting he's always been very caring and friendly (along with the rest of the staff). After the procedure there was no change in the care I received, he was as excellent and courteous as ever. Choosing Dr. Pearson had made this process a lot less stressful and I'm super happy with my new nose!