Great Results / Rhinoplasty / San Pedro. Hermosa Beach, CA

Dr. Pearson has provided me the best experience...

Dr. Pearson has provided me the best experience and I couldn't be any happier with my results. I highly recommend him you won't regret it. I have been to other plastic surgeon and I never met someone so professional, kind, and caring. In my opinion he is the best surgeon and if I could grade higher then five stars I would.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr. Pearson from a hospital staff member. I fell and broke my nose and I'm happy to have met such a wonderful plastic surgeon to help me. Dr. Pearson is not only the finest surgeon, he is also very patient, concerned, and kind that goes out of his way to make sure you are doing well. I highly recommend him, not only does he do a extraordinary job, he also makes sure you feel comfortable your entire visit. I can not thank him enough for doing such great work on my nose I'm so happy with my results. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I encourage you to make a appointment you won't be disappointed.