Feel So Much Better After Rhinoplasty. Hermosa Beach, CA

I chose this doctor for rhinoplasty surgery. I...

I chose this doctor for rhinoplasty surgery. I was uncomfortable with the size and shape of my nose and went to him for a consultation. During the consultation, he showed me pictures of what I could expect. I felt that this procedure would really just allow my nose to fit and compliment the rest of my facial features. The outcome was exactly what I expected and what the doctor said it would be. I feel now that my face and nose looks proportional. Overall, very happy.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Pearson. He was outstanding in every stage and every aspect throughout our consultations, procedures, and follow-up visits. Before I even actually decided to go through with a rhinoplasty procedure, he was incredibly patient and would take time explaining the mechanics of the procedure along with soothing the many concerns that I had. He never gave off the “salesman” persona; I felt as though he genuinely cared about me and getting the best results. Dr. Pearson stands out from other doctors because not only is he friendly, warm, and caring, but he listens more carefully than any other doctor I’ve ever come into contact with. During and after the procedure, he was incredibly reassuring and was literally there every step of the way. Every night for a week following the procedure, he would call to check up, answer questions, and see how I was doing. It’s been a year since the procedure, and he’s still following up with me to make sure I’m happy and that everything is going well. He is extremely meticulous, thorough, and very knowledgeable. I’m so happy with the results, they are exactly as we discussed prior to my operation. Bottom line, Dr. Pearson cares about a terrific outcome just as much as you do.