Fantastic Facelift Results by Dr. Pearson in Hermosa Beach

I have hated the way my neck looked for a few...

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is the perfect mix of professional and caring. He is knowledgeable and extremely super talented at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone. I have hated the way my neck looked for a few years. I wanted a facelift but was a bit hesitant to have any procedure done because of the down time. I finally found the time in my schedule and went through with the procedure. Although I was a little uncomfortable for the first few days, I wasn't as "down" as I thought I would be. I was up and about by the 2nd day. Dr. Pearson was so awesome through the whole thing. From pre to post surgery he helped me feel relaxed and well cared for. He was extremely attentive and He checked on me a lot after the procedure too. I am super happy with my results and I would definitely do it again.