Face Rejuvenation with Lip Lift - Hermosa Beach, CA

I had a face lift in Costa Rica four years ago. ...

I had a face lift in Costa Rica four years ago. Not worth it at all, it made my face sag more and in just nine months after. It was so disappointing. Don't waste your money unless you see a lot of excellent reviews. I searched for four years and saw many Doctors before deciding on Dr. James Pearson in Hermosa Beach. He is everything everybody writes on his reviews. I am beyond thrilled with my results. One of his offices is alittle hide away boutique, very private, as is the surgical hospital. His team is professional and so nice.
I had a brow lift, neck lift and lip lift. I was 22 mm long. He removed 9 mm! Everything looks awesome. Dare I tell you that I went on a cruise on the third day.
The Doctor doesn't recommend that, so stay close because he likes to be in contact with you everyday morning and evening for about a week or so. I just want to note that the Doctor has the steadiest hands and the most gentle touch. Honestly, I really was comfortable with everything he did.

More before shots Ugh.

Hard to believe it's already been two and a half weeks post surgery. I am still swollen.

Before and after pictures finally!

I can't say how happy I am! Five week pictures are out. Oct I will finish up with Dermabrasion over lip area and hopefully get a permalip implant.

Dermabrabrasion and lip implant! I am so happy

I am finally done, after a face lift, lip lift Dermabrasion and implant. Everything went easily. I am still alittle red but I am am happy
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is the nicest, kindest Doctor you will ever meet. As in all of his reviews, all is so true. You can ask him anything or tell him anything he is a compassionate listener. He has a great eye for detail and takes his art and expertise seriously for himself and his patients. He has a great surgical team he has worked with for years. And you don't need to go to the crowded city streets of Beverly Hills. His office coordinator is so sweet and ontop of everything at any moment.