55 and Looking 45!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Pearson is simply THE BEST! I cannot stress...

Dr Pearson is simply THE BEST! I cannot stress enough what an amazing surgeon and incredible person he is. He is with you through the entire process....each and every pre-op appointment and discussion about the procedure itself as well as what to expect during the recovery period and through all the post-op follow up appointments, not to mention all phone calls and text messages before, during and after. He is ALWAYS available to answer any questions or address any concerns you might have. Unlike other Plastic Surgery practices where you meet your surgeon once before the surgery and maybe once after the surgery, Dr. Pearson is with you EVERY step of the way. Not only is he a highly skilled surgeon but he is also incredibly kind and patient. He really cares about YOU. He is like your life coach through this very exciting and anxious time in your life. I chose Dr. Pearson because he specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery....after meeting him for the first time you know you made the right decision. My husband, who is a surgeon and was not in favor of me having this procedure, was extremely impressed with Dr. Pearson and his professionalism, his integrity, his honesty and his caring manner.
I stressed to Dr. Pearson that I wanted my Face and neck lift to look "natural" and not plastic (like many of the women I see all over LA after having facial surgery). He told me he knew exactly what I was looking for and assured me that I would get the "natural" result I wanted. He was right!! I look 10 years younger and feel fantastic!! All my friends and even my 2 children just say how wonderful I look but no one suspects I had surgery.... Dr. Pearson is incredible and I highly, highly recommend him.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon