53 Year Old Male. Hairstylist - Hermosa Beach, CA

I'm a hairstylist. Working in front of a mirror...

I'm a hairstylist. Working in front of a mirror 10 hours a day and I see every line on my face. Botox keeps me looking my best. After I've received a treatment clients always comment on how good I look, often asking if I'd been on vacation. I feel youger and just all around better after having Botox.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pearson has been performing Botox services on me for 5 years. I am a hairstylist and was referred to Dr. Pearson by one of my clients. As a stylist I see up close the results of face work that has been done, so when my client had a face lift by Dr. Pearson I thought his work was remarkable. My client is not the easiest to please so when she raved about Dr. Pearson I knew he had to be good. I always get a follow up call after I've had my Botax to see how I'm doing. I have referred numerous clients for Botox and fillers and 5 clients have had eyelid and or face lift surgery. I have a close rapport with my clients and they trust that I'm referring them to the best doctor availabe. You will never feel rushed durring a consultation and Dr. Pearson will answer all questions concerning any procedure you're having. I truly feel through my own experience and my client feedback that Dr. pearson Is the best there is.