Beautiful Lip Lift, youthful again! - Hermosa Beach, CA

The lip lift procedure itself was done under local...

The lip lift procedure itself was done under local anesthesia in the doctor’s beautiful office overlooking the ocean in Hermosa Beach. There was pre-numbing done with topical anesthetic for maximized comfort/minimal pain prior to the actual anesthetic injections similar to what you would receive at the dentist. It was easy! I was awake, alert, and absolutely pain-free for the whole procedure which lasted less than an hour in my case (times may vary per patient and each individual case). I was sent home with detailed instructions and supplies including healing ointment for post-operative care as well as a direct phone number to contact the doctor and/or staff at anytime I needed day or night.
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pearson is amazing. I chose him because of his impressive credentials as well as all of the beautiful "after" photos I saw of his patients. Then I came to learn that he’s really an impressive human being overall! Everything you could wish and hope for and more in a doctor. He is so kind, so personable, extremely generous with his attention and time that he gave me. He really makes me feel that he cares for me as a person and not just as a patient. Excellent communication. He took his time and was very clear and thorough when explaining the lip lift procedure and discussed the goals and outcomes of what I was looking for. The post-operative followups were an unexpected welcomed surprise! The doctor himself called and followed up on me until I was all healed up. This was so comforting and nice. Never had a doctor call to check up on me before. Also, he and his wonderful staff communicated through emails frequently in addition to the phone calls just to see how I was doing. Unheard of for me and made me really feel cared for. His artistry is second to none. I look so much younger now. I absolutely love my results. Dr. Pearson sets the highest bar. He truly goes above and beyond. Amazing! Thank you Dr. Pearson and your wonderful staff. You guys are truly special!