51 Yr. Old..Volume & Botox...LOVE the Results!! - Henderson, NV

I had been really bothered by the sagging,...

I had been really bothered by the sagging, wrinkles and overall aging I've noticed on my face. After reading the Uletherapy reveiws, I decided against that procedure. I got 2 vials of Voluma, one in each side of my face and the difference is so awesome, that I am happy to look in the mirror again! My cheeks are fuller which lifted the sagging on my lower face. The RN/ADVANCED INJECTOR, put a little above upper lip..again LOVE it. I also got 50 units of botox. I am so pleased with the results. The plan going forward is to come back in a couple of months (she said that the Voluma encourages collagen growth and that the effects will get even better!) to do 2 vials of juvederm in lower face to fill in those areas. I can't wait! I also purchased a package of 4 microdermabrasions w/4 Chem peels over four months for age spots, dullness and fine lines and wrinkles. I will keep you all posted.

The Voluma is injected deep under the cheekbone into the hollow area
There was very little pain and a tiny bit of soreness afterword, with a very minute amount of swelling.
Love the results!!!

Pam Boden RN, is sweet, kind, informative and very professional. I have been going to her for 3 years for botox and Juvederm and always love the results. She's outstanding on all levels!