Ouststanding: Dr. Christopher Khorsandi - Henderson, NV

Last June, I had a photo-facial, chemical abrasion...

Last June, I had a photo-facial, chemical abrasion and peel done at a "highly reputable" facility run by a group of "popular" plastic surgeons in Las Vegas. THEY RUINED MY FACE and aged me by 10 years. I was devastated and began searching the internet for a reputable plastic surgeon to fix the damaged caused by this "popular group" of surgeons in Vegas. I researched Dr. Christopher Khorsandi in Henderson and was highly impressed with his education, experience and credentials. I scheduled an appointment and since last July have seen AMAZING differences as he successfully transformed/repaired my face. Dr. Khorsandi has truly performed miracles and repaired most of the damage on my face caused by those "popular group of Vegas surgeons." I highly recommend Dr. Khorsandi and I will never use any other plastic surgeon in Nevada other than Dr. Khorsandi. He has state of the art equipment, fillers, treatments, etc. and is an exceptional surgeon and artist. More importantly, you can trust Dr. Khorsandi and know that he only improves your appearance, I promise. To sculpt and repair the human body/face requires an innate artistic ability which Dr. Khorsandi truly has. Dr. Khorsandi is the Leonardo da Vinci of plastic surgery, brilliant and one of a kind!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon