Rhino - Henderson, NV

Rhino turned out fantastic. Shocking at first,...

Rhino turned out fantastic. Shocking at first, but completely worth it. Initial photos were not saved, had to be redone, but was quickly re-booked and offered an apology. Follow-up phone calls, emails, and concerns were addressed promptly, and tremendous support and understanding was given to help alleviate any stress. I, hesitated a lot from fear but wanted it done for 20 years! Just could not muster the guts to do it, and also was not sure, if I would be pleased with the results. I searched for the best physician in town for Rhinoplasty no matter the cost. Dr. K is expensive compared to every other plastic surgeons in the area. You get what you pay for, bottom line. I have seen and heard horrible results and stories first hand, making it worse for me to undergo this procedure.

The support is definitely there with the Staff, especially if you do not have anyone else (which I did not). Be patient with the wait time. Just imagine every patient before you has an appointment, and if he is taking his time addressing all their concerns and needs, you know he is going to do the same with you, and he does.
He is a very caring physician. I pointed stuff out on my nose afterwards, which was just swelling (I laugh now cause he looked so concerned) because he thought it was a big deal to me. I was just curious, checking my new face out! It was small minor swelling from after post-op. If I had pointed something else, he would have addressed those concerns just as much.

If I had known him sooner. I would have messed with him a little bit, just point at different things, and make him look, then tell him it's fine just to give him a hard time and laugh inside at how serious he is about his work and his patients concerns. You can totally get him on it (heads up). Loving my new face. :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He is a great physician. The more time you spend with him, the more you get to know him, and it shows how much attention he pays to you as a person, to get to understand what you do not like, like, and want and do not want. He can anticipate a whole lot, before you get even there, and offers insight when you need it.